Friday, April 27, 2007

What I've been doing



I've been scraping the peeling paint off the walls and ceiling in our masterbedroom. It was patched at some time and that is what is falling off. Along with some of the old paint, but most of it is recent patch jobs.


Yesterday I scraped and patched the ceiling in the entryway. It turned out very well, but does need another coat of paint, which I'm out of. I even straightened the light fixture that I love!



And finally we found the perfect yellow for the entryway, and the stairs are almost done. One more coat of white. R wants to sand all the natural trim in the entry way and paint it white since the rest of the house is white already.

So I'll be back into the second coat, and adding a coat to the living room later today after a paint run.

No comments: