Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Young Wizard takes to broomstick



My young wizard who at the age of almost 6 has been listening to Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone very intently for a 5 year old, made himself a wand and a broom stick. Putting those together with his fathers hat and some glasses, he looks just like a young blond harry potter, much to the delight of his mother.

This is K's idea of cooling off. She insists on being outside even though it is nearly 100. Instead she asks me to turn on the sprinlers. I can't wait to see my water bill next month.



These are my peppers. The one on the right was tortured in my garden, while the other one has been in the shade with dappled sunlight. As you can see there is a HUGE difference in how they look and as soon as I get more potting soil I am pulling the other four peppers out of the garden and into pots too. I wonder if corn would do well in my garden? I am so tempted to pull out the tomatoes too and just planting the whole thing with corn.

No comments: