Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We were so busy on Father's Day, we had planned on going out to the lake in the afternoon and then grilling in the evening. Before we could go however my Love had some work to do and I finished up the tile in the tub surround in the bathroom. Tried to finish it.  I ran out of thin set on the last two rows.  I only need a tiny bit more but I had scraped the bucket clean. So we ran up to the only hardware store that is open on Sunday and found some. Then we took a load of construction debris to the dump.

Finally we made it out the door to the lake. We parked at a new area and found the Dog Beach.  We knew dogs weren't allowed on the beach so we never bring the dogs, but we had no idea they had a separate little beach for them. I'm so excited for the dogs!

We stayed a little while watching the big waves, and the clouds then headed home to grill. The meat eaters had Flank Steak with Lime Marinade and I had Portabella mushrooms with the same marinade. So good with a side of Santa Fe Black Bean Salad. I very good, busy Father's Day.

No comments: